Today we’re making a Vegan Chocolate Cake, Cinnamon Roll, and Apple Crumble…in the microwave!
My NEW 60+ Recipe Ebook http://bit.ly/FromMyBowlEbook
Cute Vegan Tees http://bit.ly/FromMyBowlxVegetaryn
My FREE Ebook, “Satisfying Salads” http://frommybowl.com/
IN THIS VIDEO
• Glass Mugs: http://amzn.to/2nsGSjj
• My Favorite Granola: http://amzn.to/2jPy81D
* If you’re looking for savory recipes, check out these videos instead!
/// CHOCOLATE CHIP MUG CAKE ///
4 tbsp Flour
2 tbsp Cacao Powder
¼ tsp Baking Powder
Pinch of Salt
1 tbsp Nut Butter (I used Peanut Butter)
1 tbsp Apple Sauce
2 tbsp Liquid Sweetener
2 tbsp Plant Milk
¼ tsp Vanilla Extract
1 tbsp Mini Chocolate Chips (or chopped Chocolate)
*Microwave for 50 – 60 seconds. Top as desired and serve warm! If you want to really get a good PB taste, I suggest adding more on top.
( Original Recipe Inspo: http://www.geniuskitchen.com/recipe/microwave-chocolate-mug-brownie-349246 )
/// CINNAMON ROLL ///
For the Roll:
7-8 tbsp Flour
¼ tsp Baking powder
Pinch of Salt
1 tbsp Applesauce
1 tbsp Nut Butter (I recommend Almond, Cashew, or Sunflower)
1 tbsp Liquid Sweetener
1 tbsp Plant Milk
For the Filling:
1 tsp Nut Butter (I modified the recipe after the voiceover since I had a lot of filling left)
½ tbsp Liquid Sweetener
½ tsp Cinnamon
* Combine ¼ cup of Flour, Baking Powder, and Salt together in a small bowl and mix well. Add the rest of the wet ingredients for the dough and stir until well incorporated. Continue to add flour tbsp by tbsp until a slightly sticky dough forms (I added an additional 3 tbsp of flour). Mix all of the ingredients for the filling together in a small bowl, then press the dough into a flat, long rectangle (parchment paper will help with this). Spread the filling onto the dough, then roll up from the short end. Place in a greased microwave-safe mug and cook for 30-40 seconds. Top with any leftover filling at the end!
/// APPLE CRUMBLE ///
1 Apple, diced
½ tbsp Coconut Sugar (or other granulated sugar of choice)
Squeeze of fresh Lemon Juice
¼ tsp Cinnamon
⅛ tsp Nutmeg
Granola of Choice (store-bought or homemade)
*Microwave for 90 – 120 seconds, then drain any excess liquid, if desired (Pro tip: this tastes like apple cider so you should just drink it!). Top with crumbled granola and serve warm.
CONNECT WITH ME
• Instagram: http://bit.ly/FMBInstagram
• Recipe Blog: http://bit.ly/FromMyBowl
• Pinterest: http://bit.ly/FMBPinterest
• Facebook: http://bit.ly/FMBFacebook
• Vegan Meal Planner: http://bit.ly/plantmealplanner
• My Favorite Vegan Recipe Books: http://bit.ly/1N3OL5b
• Get Affordable Online Groceries + 25% off Your First Thrive Market Order: http://go.thrv.me/SH4b8
• 5% Off ANY iHerb Order: http://iherb.com/?rcode=BOW1780 (use code BOW1780)
• For Business Inquiries: Caitlin@FromMyBowl.com
• All Other Questions: http://FromMyBowl.Tumblr.com/
ABOUT THIS VIDEO
For Vlogging – http://amzn.to/2su7rFR
For Photography + Recipes – http://amzn.to/2rb2w9d
• Software: Final Cut Pro
• Music: Travelling – aza
This video is not sponsored.
This video contains affiliate links; for a full affiliate discretion notice, please visit FromMyBowl.com. Thank you for supporting me!
View original video by clicking here.