Link to the Disease Detox: http://bit.ly/diseasedetox
Are you thinking about transitioning to #Vegan or incorporating a more plant based diet? I have 6 tips to help you get started on your new healthy eating journey!
Make sure to check out the Part-Time Vegan/Healthy is Homemade Online Cooking Class Bundle Bonus this a part of the Disease Detox Class to get started on the path to a healthier lifestyle. http://bit.ly/diseasedetox
Part Time Vegan:A Quick-Start Mini Cooking Course for Curious Carnivores includes:
* 7+ hours of On-Demand Cooking Video
* 16 Printable Vegan Recipes
Four Cooking Modules
1. Vegan Breakfast/Brunch
2. Vegan Lunch/Dinner
3. Vegan Quick Fix Snacks
4. Vegan Desserts
– Understanding the different types of vegans
– Preparing your kitchen & pantry for a vegan lifestyle
– Tips for Transitioning to Veganism
-The Power of Meal Planning
Healthy is Homemade: A 6-Week Online Cooking Course
to Jump Start Your Healthy Eating Journey includes:
* 7.5 + hours of On-Demand Cooking Video
* 17 Printable Healthy Recipes
Part 1: Creating a Healthy Kitchen
setting up your kitchen for success.
– Purging & Preparing Your Pantry
– Equipment: Getting Set Up
– Refrigerator/Freezer Readiness
Part 2: Creating Healthy Habits
setting up systems and routines to keep you on your healthy eating journey.
– Meal Planning & Preparation
– Creating a Healthy Eating Game Plan
Part 3: Creating Healthy Recipes
learning how to cook DELICIOUS food, that just so happens to be healthy.
– Tasty Veggies
– Salads & Salad Dressings
– Poultry, Meat, & Fish
– Starches & Grains
– Vegetarian Entrees
View original video by clicking here.