Crystal has THE BEST one pot chili recipe and she shares it with us here today! At the end of the video I show the nutrient breakdown and Macro’s for anyone that is interested.
This is perfect for meal prepping and batch cooking since it’s so easy to scale the recipe up.
Thanks for watching!
1 large onion, chopped
3 cloves of garlic, chopped
3 carrots, chopped
3 stalks of celery, chopped
1/2 package of firm tofu, crumbled
2 tsp cumin
2 tsp smoked paprika
1/2 tsp black pepper
2 tsp liquid smoke
1 large Can of fire roasted tomatoes (28 oz) *regular canned tomatoes will work.
2 cups of water
1 can of kidney beans, drained and rinsed
1 can of chickpeas, drained and rinsed
1 can of black beans, drained and rinsed
2 tsp braggs liquid aminos (or sub soy sauce or tamari)
1 tsp of vegan worcestershire sauce
1. Add chopped onion, garlic, carrots celery into a large saucepan.
2. Sauté until veggies start to get soft, then add the crumbled tofu.
3. Add the spices and fire roasted tomatoes, stir well and sauté together for a few minutes.
4.Add the water and beans and mix in the braggs and worcestershire sauce.
5. Simmer for at least 20-30 minutes.
Serve and enjoy!
MY VEGAN RECIPE EBOOK
FREE EASY VEGAN MEAL PLANNER
SIMNETT NUTRITION MERCH
VIVO LIFE PROTEIN POWDER (DEREK10 for £10 off – new customers!)
USE MY VIVO AFFILIATE LINKS BELOW TO SUPPORT ME
UK/EU STORE: https://bit.ly/2S7uROo
USA STORE: https://bit.ly/2Tm3RIp
• INSTAGRAM (DEREK): https://instagram.com/simnettnutrition
• INSTAGRAM (CRYSTAL): https://instagram.com/crystalkennings
• CRYSTAL’S CHANNEL: https://www.youtube.com/c/crystalkennings
• FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/simnettnutrition
WANT TO SEND ME SOMETHING TO TRY?
PO Box 413 Parksville
Parksville, BC, Canada V9P2G5
HERE ARE THINGS I USE & LOVE (CAMERA, FITNESS & KITCHEN GEAR, SUPPLEMENTS):
WHO AM I?
I’m Derek Simnett, a Certified Nutritional Practitioner.
I love calisthenics and making good food!
Check out my 2 year transformation: https://youtu.be/MUYqG3zEldc
#vegan #chilirecipe #cooking
View original video by clicking here.