Some tips on how to lose baby weight. I’m sharing my best postpartum weight loss tips and what I will be doing to lose weight after having a baby. If you are interested in adopting a whole foods plant based diet to lose weight postpartum, check out the videos below as well as these very basic guidelines:
* Emphasizes whole, minimally processed foods.
* Limits or avoids animal products.
* Focuses on plants, including vegetables, fruits, whole grains, legumes, seeds and nuts, which should make up the majority of what you eat.
* Excludes refined foods, like added sugars, white flour and processed oils.
* Pays special attention to food quality, with many proponents of the WFPB diet promoting locally sourced, organic food whenever possible.
* Fruits: Berries, citrus fruits, pears, peaches, pineapple, bananas, etc.
* Vegetables: Kale, spinach, tomatoes, broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, asparagus, peppers, etc.
* Starchy vegetables: Potatoes, sweet potatoes, butternut squash, etc.
* Whole grains: Brown rice, rolled oats, farro, quinoa, brown rice pasta, barley, etc.
* Healthy fats: Avocados, unsweetened coconut etc.
* Legumes: Peas, chickpeas, lentils, peanuts, black beans, etc.
* Seeds, nuts and nut butters: Almonds, cashews, macadamia nuts, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, natural peanut butter, tahini, etc.
* Unsweetened plant-based milks: Coconut milk, almond milk, cashew milk, etc.
* Spices, herbs and seasonings: Basil, rosemary, turmeric, curry, black pepper, salt, etc.
* Condiments: Salsa, mustard, nutritional yeast, soy sauce, vinegar, lemon juice, etc.
* Plant-based protein: Tofu, tempeh,
* Beverages: Tea, sparkling water, etc.
WHAT TO WATCH NEXT:
How to Start a Whole Food Plant Based Diet | A Beginner’s Guide to Overall Health & Weight Loss: https://shorturl.at/kqBQZ
Meal Prep for Weight Loss | Vegan & Healthy | Vegan Curry | Hummus | Caramelized Banana Oats: https://shorturl.at/hAJU7
HEALTHY VEGAN GROCERY STAPLES | 10 FOODS I Buy EACH WEEK | Vegan Michele: https://shorturl.at/euxSZ
5 EASY Vegan Meals I Eat EVERY Week: https://bit.ly/2xvF1PW
MY POSITIVE HOME BIRTH STORY – My Husband Assisted Home Birth 🤩 | Castor Oil Induction at 42 Weeks: https://shorturl.at/DKOZ5
LEARN MORE ABOUT VEGAN MICHELE:
I am a Certified Holistic Nutritionist through AFPA, and have a certification in Plant Based Nutrition from e-Cornell University
Be sure to subscribe to my website (www.veganmichele.com) for a copy of my free eBook, other free recipes, and more information.
Weight Loss Course: https://www.veganmichele.com/vwlc
Check Out my EBOOK: https://www.veganmichele.com/ebook
Personal Coaching: https://www.veganmichele.com/coaching
Business Inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
God Bless you!
Music by HOAX – Indian Summer – https://thmatc.co/?l=EF52617D
Music by MDMN – Faith and Destiny – https://thmatc.co/?l=6F26127B
Music by Connor May – Be Mine – https://thmatc.co/?l=C2093B97
Disclaimer: VEGAN MICHELE is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon’s website.
View original video by clicking here.