Want to start a raw food diet? Now is the time! Here are 10 easy ways that you can start succeeding in living a FullyRaw lifestyle!
Living raw is not about eating a “diet,” it’s about living a healthy LIFESTYLE. It’s about thriving, allowing your foods to nourish your body and send your soul soaring! There are many ways to eat a raw foods diet. Ironically, some of these ways are not healthy at all. Eating FullyRaw focuses on thriving via a low fat raw vegan lifestyle (80/10/10), which emphasizes consuming more fruits and greens than gourmet prepared dishes with nuts or seeds. My diet consists primarily of fruits and greens, which are the most nutrient dense foods. These foods have brought me absolute health, and I want to share my healthy lifestyle with you!
10 Easy Steps to Start Eating a Raw Food Diet:
1. Stock up on Fruits! (Throw out ALL junk and make SURE that you have enough in your house to last you at least a week!)
2. Make your first meal of the day a juice or smoothie. (32-64 oz) Try my Holy Grale, V8 Juice, or Orange Spinach Basil Smoothie! YUM!
3. Make your second meal a huge platter of fruit! Eat all the fruit that you care for and preferably mono-meal. This is the easiest on digestion. Examples of a fruit meal are bananas (7-15), oranges (10-15), pears (8-10), grapes (whole 2 lb bag), apples (7-10), persimmons (10), etc. Gravitate towards sweeter fruits because these have a higher calorie ratio per unit of volume. If you are worried about not being able to eat as much as you need, remember that your stomach is a muscle and that it can expand AND contract when “exercised” properly. Yes, you can eat more expensive fruits (berries, cherries, etc)– it’s personal and monetary preference!
4. For your dinner, eat a small plate of fruit and a large salad! Start with juicy fruits like citrus (5-6 pieces) and end with a GIANT Rainbow Salad. Consume about 1-2 heads of leafy greens if you can. Try my Epic Raw Marinara as a dressing and add whatever veggie toppings you want! Make it colorful and filled with life!
5. Educate yourself! Check out the FAQ page at http://www.fullyraw.com
6. Exercise! Get at least 20 minutes to an hour a day at least!
7. Find a community with whom you can share this blessing! Join a co-op like http://www.rawfullyorganic.com or find a potluck near your via meetup sites like www.meetup.com. You can also post to find others on my facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/fullyrawkristina. You’re not in this alone, and when you have community, you will feel like you have a support team around you all the time! It’s much more fun to have friends with common interests! 🙂
8. Get rest! Sleep! you need recovery time!
9. Eat enough… cronometer until you get used to how much your body needs
10. Be gentle with yourself! Love yourself!
Want to be inspired daily to be FullyRaw?
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel, FullyRawKristina
Have a meaningful transformation with these FullyRaw Vegan Challenges
Visit the FullyRaw Official Website:
Check out this page for more Vegan Food Recipes
Please follow my Instagram
Also, JOIN me in my upcoming retreats!
Download my FullyRaw recipe app here
Visit the FullyRaw Online Shop
Sunwarrior Supplements I Recommend
Download your FREE e-Book on 5 Ways to Go Raw Vegan here
Follow My Other Channels:
FullyRaw en Español: https://youtube.com/channel/UCPrwOVtj-wp4h1VMB4nNZmQ
Want more FullyRaw Desserts videos? Watch here
#smoothie #veganrecipes #fullyrawkristina
Kristina Carrillo-Bucaram lives to inspire a FullyRaw or 100% raw vegan healthy lifestyle. Raw veganism incorporates fruits, vegetables, nuts, and seeds. Kristina posts new videos every week that include recipes, tips, tricks, vlogs, motivational, fitness, exercise, and inspiration on how to be the best version of yourself!
Please watch: “3 AWESOME Healthy Salad Recipes THAT AREN’T BORING | FullyRaw Vegan”
View original video by clicking here.