Download the Lifesum app for free here: http://bit.ly/2iklut6 Let’s track our meals, exercises & water intake to achieve our fitness goals.
What’s your goal for 2017? Let me know in the comments. Read below for more info. =)
LIKE, SHARE this video & SUBSCRIBE http://www.youtube.com/joannasohofficial Support me in reaching 1 million subscribers!!! xx
Joanna is a certified Personal Trainer (ACE), Women’s Fitness Specialist (NASM) and Nutrition Coach (VN).
Here’s my Eat Clean Vegan Meal Plan inspired by the recipes on Lifesum. You can find all the recipes and nutritional breakdown on the app.
BREAKFAST – Blueberry Chia Pudding (1 bowl)
– 2 tbsps. Chia Seeds – 140Cals
– ¼ cup Blueberries, frozen or fresh – 22Cals
– ½ cup Milk, any choice – 65Cals
– ½ tsp. Vanilla extract – 6Cals
– 1 small Bananas, sliced – 90Cals
– 2 tbsps. Pumpkin Seeds – 90 Cals
PER SERVING – 413Cals
(+2 fruit servings)
1) In a jar or bowl, combine the 2 tbsps. Of chia seeds with ¼ cup of fresh of frozen blueberries, ½ of milk and ½ tsp. of vanilla extract.
2) Cover and let it set overnight in the fridge.
3) The next morning, top it with 1 small sliced banana and 2 tbsps. of pumpkin seeds.
LUNCH – Pan Fried Indian Wild Rice (serves 2)
– 1 cup Cooked Rice, used a mix of brown & white rice – 210Cals
– 1 cup Zucchini, thinly sliced – 20Cals
– ½ cup Broccoli, cut into small florets – 16Cals
– ½ cup Carrots, thinly sliced – 25Cals
– 2 Spring Onions, sliced – 10Cals
– ½ tbsp. Oil – 60Cals
– 3 tbsps. (25g) unsalted Cashew Nuts – 138Cals
– 2 tbsps. (20g) Raisins – 60Cals
– 1.5 tsps. Curry Powder – 9Cals
– ½ cup Vegetable Stock – 16Cals
PER SERVING – 282Cals
(+2 vegetable servings)
1) In a pot on boiling salted water, blanch the broccoli and carrots for about 2 minutes. Drain and set aside.
2) Heat oil over medium-high heat. Stir in the cashew nuts, raisins and all the vegetables. Saute for about 3 minutes.
3) Stir in the spring onions, curry powder and cook for a couple more minutes.
3) Then pour in the vegetable stock and allow all the ingredients to simmer until vegetables are tender.
4) Finally mix in the rice, remove from heat and serve.
DINNER – Warming Ratatouille with Beans (serves 4)
– 1 large Onion, roughly chopped – 60Cals
– 2 Garlic Cloves, roughly chopped – 8Cals
– 2 medium Zucchinis, roughly chopped – 66Cals
– 1 Red Bell Pepper, roughly chopped – 33Cals
– 1 Eggplant, roughly chopped – 136Cals
– 1 tbsp. Olive Oil – 120Cals
– 800g (2 cans) Crushed Tomatoes – 190Cals
– 1 can (240g) White Beans, rinsed & drained – 209Cals
– 1 tbsp. Balsamic Vinegar – 14Cals
– ½ tsp. Ground Cumin – 4Cals
– 1 tsp. Dried Mixed Herbs – 4Cals
– Salt & Pepper to Taste
PER SERVING – 211Cals
(+3 vegetable servings)
*Served with 2 slices of toasts (207Cals) and tomato salsa (45Cals)
1) Heat olive oil over medium-high heat. Lightly stir-fry the onion and garlic for about 2 minutes.
2) Stir in the eggplant, zucchini and bell pepper. Cook for another 5 minutes until vegetables start to brown.
3) Then stir in tomatoes, white beans, balsamic vinergar, cumin, dried herbs and salt and pepper.
4) Cover and cook for another 30 minutes until vegetables are tender. Serve warm.
1) Strawberry + Banana Smoothie – 285Cals
2) Protein Shake – 120Cals
3) Trail Mix – 120Cals
TOTAL CALORIE INTAKE – 1683Cals
I burned about 450Cals from 1 hour of cardio kickboxing.
I created this video in collaboration with Lifesum, which is currently my favourite fitness app. =)
Please LIKE, SHARE & SUBSCRIBE to my channel. Do READ this box more info. Let’s stay connected!
(Subscribe to my website for printable workouts & recipes)
Lots of Love xx
View original video by clicking here.